Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014

3:45pm
Well, my day didn't go completely as planned, but that's OK. I did get 2 stores serviced in Sacramento. I had planned on 5, but with all the bill-paying and food-shopping, there was no way. And, the good thing is that when I got home, the mail lady was there and I got a check! So, I can get some more meat tomorrow. It was a check for another class action suit I was in for LCD monitors that were over-priced or something like that. So, I got reimbursed for my laptop as it was one of the models in the suit. :)
It got warmer than I expected today. Not a day I should have worn a long-sleeved shirt ... oh, well.
Duck in Water
Flickr user Victoria Morrow | Morro Bay, California | View a larger image and leave a comment.

If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
~ Henry Ford

5pm
Free eBook:
B00FPTQJK6 Cat-Eye Witness (A Klepto Cat Mystery Book 2)
Patricia Fry

7:30pm
I bought one of those square, flat TV antennas today. I'm kind of disappointed with it. My old rabbit ears picks up more channels! Seriously. I know I just need to fiddle around with it to find the right placement, but really ... 9 channels?! Ugh. Hope I can get it it the right place, or I might just take it back ... There are over 50 'over-the-air' channels in my area that I should be able to pick up. My old rabbit ears gets about 16-20.

No comments: