Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5, 2014

6:30am
Work made an incredibly long day for me yesterday. I didn't get home until after 7! Ugh. And, I'm still waking up at the usual time, so of course ... an hour early because of the stupid time change. I'm so tired. Glad I'm off today for cage cleaning.

10:45am
Done with the cages and rug vacuuming. Second load of laundry is in the washer. Robin and Sheriff are out on the deck for a bit while I rest. Then, it will be time to bring them in and vacuum the kitchen.
I finally had to completely block Nikky off from my office. I had been just blocking her from getting into the rest of the living room as she continues to obsess over the hamsters. She started climbing on my desk when I was out of the room and trying to get to them through the gap to the right of my computer! Little shit. I had already blocked off the shelves under my desk. I hated doing it, but she's going to end up hurting herself ... or I am going to hurt her! So, I moved one of my little cabinets to lean the folding table against it ... it will work, at least, until I can find a long enough baby gate or build one.

I'm going to make this smoothie for lunch: Vanilla-Bean Pumpkin Pie Smoothie I don't have any vanilla beans, so just going to sub with organic vanilla extract. And, milk for coconut milk ...
I really need to get a blender ... the Cuisenart does not like ice cubes. I thought the blades were going to break!

I need to make some pine-scented fragrance today, too. It's for a sale that I need to get packaged and shipped tomorrow ...

3:30pm
I think, at long last, hamster pups are due. Cassia should have them by Sunday. I hope.

6pm
Headache ...
And, I can't get the channel to come in for the new Criminal Minds tonight! I'll have to watch it on the TV in the other room ...

7:45pm
Still have a headache. Going to watch Criminal Minds and try to relax.

No comments: