Friday, November 7, 2014

November 7, 2014

4:45pm
It's been a crazy day! I forgot half of my paperwork for one of my stores, so I'll have to go back next week to do a credit project ... it's in Sacramento, or I would've just came home and got the paperwork and finished today ... oh, well ...
And, I got a new rabbit doe! I expected to get her eventually. She was neighbor Martin's! She is a Dutch, full-grown. So, in about a month, she'll be bred to Robin. Giving her time to get used to our new environment, etc. She just lost another litter last week. They kept putting her back in with their male, Dakota! I may still end up with him, too ... Her name is Oreo, but we'll be changing that! It's getting dark already so, I'll be taking pictures of her tomorrow. She's filthy and she stinks as the little cage she was in has no grill flooring, so she was sitting in her mess ... grrr. She's in my old cage, now, which does have a grill floor. Now, we start weaning her off of pellet-crap food and onto plants. She has a bowl of mixed lettuce and she seems wary of it! Poor baby!
And, the naming arguments begin ...

I'll take pics of Cassia tomorrow, too. She is about to burst! Hamster pups by Sunday!

Tomorrow, I had planned on going to a composting class (they are giving away free kitchen composter bins and worms.) But, I'm not sure I'll be able to get there with all the extra stuff I have to do this weekend ... :/

6pm
I really need my oil check to get here! I need to finish the doves' flight cage NOW!

No comments: