Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 9, 2014

8:30am
Did I mention that Cassia had hamster pups last night?! At least 8 of them. She won't let me look this morning. She made a nice little burrow for them. I hope to see them later today.

10:30am
I finally emptied the last of my dad's stuff from a bin and put in the shed. Mostly little pieces of hardware that I can use on different projects, 2 old 'come-along' hand winches, and an antique car horn. I drilled holes in the bin and moved the new worms into it. It's on the deck for easy access. Cleaned out the kitchen scrap bucket that the worms were in and set it by the kitchen garbage can. Second load of laundry is in the dryer.

Finished fixing my mom's toilet. New water intake line. No more leaks.

I have a couple of swaps to get packaged to mail tomorrow. And, I'm setting up a new co-owner in the swap group I run on Swap-Bot.

11:30am
Must have food! Really don't want a smoothie; too cold today. Want something warm ... hmmm ... smoothie tea? Will try it!  'Real Pumpkin' Spice Steamer

1pm
I made the steamer with barley tea. Not bad. It sure did make a lot, though!

2:45pm
Making this for dinner: Baked Spaghetti Squash Boats with Grilled Chicken

3:30pm
Spaghetti squash is in the oven. 

6:30pm
Dinner was really good. I am so stuffed!

9pm
Work tomorrow. Bah! But, then, two days off! Yay! I might finally get some more painting done. I still have some of the trim to do on the awning ...
Couldn't see Cassia's pups tonight, but the nest was definitely moving while she was out getting her dinner! And, Zihna is, hopefully, due next weekend! Still not sure, though. It's hard to tell with her long hair ...

'Real Pumpkin' Spice Steamer
'Real Pumpkin' Spice Steamer

No comments: