Thursday, December 11, 2014

December 11, 2014

8am
Rain! We have rain! Yay! There were some big wind gusts earlier that woke me up. Couldn't really go back to sleep for just another hour.

Need to go to the co-op for bunny greens and then to Sacramento to service 4 stores. So, I'll be out in it ...

Opened my work website to find that they are changing our pay details at the end of January ... annoying. The new entry forms are very cluttered, repetitive and time-consuming ... and, some of it I need to talk to my manager about. Some worrisome details about districts, etc. We'll see how it goes.

5pm
Very long, wet day. I got soaked. There are crazy people on the freeways. And, I got soaked. Yes, I said it twice! ;) Done, except for one store next week, until the new year. I have so many projects at home I hope to get done in these two weeks, but probably won't get to all of them!
And, I still didn't get my oil check! My loan payment will be late after Monday. So, I hope it comes tomorrow or Saturday!

I got a Christmas present today! From my best friend, Darla's grandson, Zachary - he's 5! A bird feeder! Love it. I'm going to save it until Spring and then hang it outside for the wild birds.

8pm
Still storming. I love the sound of the rain on my metal carport roof.

Going to make some bulletproof chai tea. I liked the one I made a couple days ago, using barley tea. Since I am doing a challenge in one of the groups I am in, I won't be using honey in the recipe. ;)

A small tributary in the area of Sacramento that I worked today is about to flood. Glad I got my stores done today instead of waiting until tomorrow!
Valley of Fire
Flickr user Jeri Childs | Valley of Fire, Nevada | View a larger image and leave a comment.

The ode lives upon the ideal, the epic upon the grandiose, the drama upon the real.
~ Victor Hugo

No comments: