Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14, 2014

8:30pm
I am so over Nikky and her whining. It's non-stop this morning because she is blocked out of the critter room.

I need to start advertising the hamster pups this week ...

Migraine is still tickling at the edges of my brain. Trying to stop it. I need to go to the co-op for bunny greens and a few other things this morning ... then, clean cages that I didn't clean yesterday. They really need it now.

12:15pm
Finally done with the cleaning and feeding. All the critters are clean, fed and happy. Look what I found when I started cleaning ... an adventuresome bunny. Patty says to get that baby out of my hay manger!
1pm
Bacon! Yum.

8:15pm
Starry Sky
Flickr user Andy Porter Photography | Diablo Lake Overlook, North Cascades Highway, Washington | View a larger image and leave a comment.

For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
~ Vincent Van Gogh

No comments: