Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014

2:15pm
My mom is being very irritating ... as usual. Now, she is bugging me to get the kitchen light fixtures put up (that I bought many, many months ago ...) But, I can't find the swag chains, so it will have to wait. Haha! Plus, I need to buy a part or two that I didn't know I needed when I originally bought them all. So, in January they will get put up. I probably would have put them up already if she hadn't put them in her closet instead of leaving them where I had put them. She's always doing stuff like that! Grrr.

It's been raining all day. Nice. I went out to Food4Less this morning and bought some spinach, cabbage, cucumber, rutabaga and sprouts for the critters. I didn't feel like going to the co-op today. So, I just went down the street and had to pay money for their food. :( Tomorrow, I will go to the co-op, though. Much preferred! But, I will make a salad for our dinner with part of what I bought. We're having lentil & ground pork soup for dinner. So, soup and salad will be nice.

3pm
Oh, she found them (just where I told her I thought they were!) in the closet where she had kept the fixtures! So, now, I have to get the damn things up. I'll start on putting them together tomorrow. I have to find the ceiling joists, too. Fun. My shoulders are not going to be happy.

I cleaned out a corner of my office that has been piling up. Several things I bagged up to take to the thrift store tomorrow.
Bears
Flickr user Sandy Kirkner | Katmai National Park (Lower Brooks River), Alaska | View a larger image and leave a comment.

A little nonsense now and then, is cherished by the wisest men.
~ Roald Dahl
Snowy White Egret
Flickr user Pam Sutton | Phoenix, Arizona | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Laughter can bring a new perspective.
~ Christopher Durang

8pm
I won some feverfew and skullcap seeds on Listia today! Yay! Hopefully, my mom won't overwater them like she did my last feverfew plant!
Hope to win some more seeds this week.
I want to get started sprouting some things indoors. I got a heat lamp a few months ago on FreeCycle and it is new in the box. Never opened. So, that will help me get starting growing some fodder for the critters, too.

No comments: