Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 18, 2014

Noon
Finally back from shopping. Seemed to take longer than usual today ... weird. But, hopefully, I got enough stuff to last us and the critters about ten days. Except for the bunny greens that I need every couple of days.

And!!! I sold all 7 hamsters!!! My local pet store that is around the corner will buy them Saturday. They are 6 weeks old then. Yay!

1:30pm
Decided to get the one light put up in the kitchen. Resting right now. Got dust in my eyes and it's hot up there!

Well, I got the support thingie installed in the ceiling. The cord is strung through the chain. I'll wire the rest of it tomorrow.

3pm
I think there is something wrong with my internet connection. Everything is slooooooooooooow. Can't even get FaceBook open ... weird.
Two Birds
Flickr user Michael Libbe, www.michaellibbephotography.com | St. Augustine, Florida
View a larger image and leave a comment.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
~ Maya Angelou
 
 5:15pm
I ended up restarting the computer earlier. There was some kind of glitch, either in my browser or in Windows. Everything is working now, though ...

6:15pm
Well, isn't that just great. The overhead light in my office and the overhead light in the laundryroom have gone out. Not sure what is wrong, as the fuse did not blow. I think it is the socket in the wall between them that went out and it affected the line. Nothing else in the house stopped working ... weird. So, tomorrow, I'll be changing the socket and hope that is the problem. Luckily, I have extras. It is hard to work on the computer with no lighting. It glares, even though I use f.lux.

I sure said weird a lot in my blog today! Haha! That kind of day, I guess!

7:45pm
Well, the shipment arrived at my store in Dixon, so I'll be working in the morning. Should take me about 2 hours, so hope to be home by noon.

No comments: