Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 2, 2014

8am
This sucks on so many levels ... my work will have a 16-day shut-down for the holidays, Dec. 15-31. Not good. We will have no income for nearly 2 weeks. I'm screwed. Just when I was getting my bills back on track, too ... :( I am not a happy camper ...

But, it is raining again today ... so, that's good.

I'm getting a headache ...

2pm
I've been home a couple of hours. Got my paperwork done. Trying to relax. Still have a headache. Nikky is in a whiny mood, so that is not helping ... she has discovered the bunnies exist and has now switched her obsession from the hamsters to them! Ugh.

5:15pm
I feel awful. The headache seems to be morphing into a migraine. It was going away a couple hours ago, but then one of those annoying energy salesmen came to the door and set Nikky off. Seems like they come by every month or so trying to get people to sign up for their 'discounted' gas energy delivery. I was conned into that already and need to call and cancel it. I've had it for a year and don't really see a difference in my bills. We don't use much natural gas, anyway. I mainly use electricity.

6:15pm
Dinner was good. Chicken quarters and finger potatoes ...
Still have headache.
Listening to more Daniel Vitalis podcasts.
Got to relax!

8:30pm
Finally feeling a bit better. Had some bulletproof cacao! haha!

9:30pm
Watching another episode of A to Z of TV Gardening. Watched 'A' last night; 'B' tonight.
Grand Canyon
Flickr user Jacob W. Frank | South Rim, Grand Canyon, Arizona | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift.
~ Albert Einstein

No comments: