Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014

4pm
It's been a long day ... busy day. I went to the co-op for bunny greens, the post office to drop off the presents which will arrive late. Came home and did some cleaning a la FlyLady in my bedroom. Then, I set about sewing. Of course, the old machine decided to act up. The bobbin kept jamming ... :( But, I did finish the two mug rugs I had planned to make. They did not turn out as good as they should have because of all the stopping and starting. So, I just rushed them together to be done with them. They will serve their purpose, but not for sales. I gave my mom one and kept the other for myself. My old one needed to retire, anyway. I let her choose which one she wanted and she picked the butterfly. Yay! I like the blue one better! ;)


5:45pm
I'm trying to finish a gift for a group challenge and my PSP is acting up! Grrr. It's due tomorrow!!

Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.― Albert Einstein

8pm
Wow. Getting late. Just finished my holiday challenge artwork! With time to spare!

FaceBook sure does 'freeze' a lot, lately. Very annoying. I have to unpin the tab and start a new one or it just sits there and does nothing, other than the cursor spinning ...

9:15pm
This was not my day for things to work right. First the sewing machine, then the PSP, and all day FaceBook was a pain ...
But, I spent some good time with the 2 bunnies. They are getting better about being held.

No comments: