Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December 24, 2014

8:30am
So, this is gonna be fun. I have $30 to last until January 2. I have to get gas, hay and meat today to last until that time. Hmmm.

12:30pm
Cages are clean. Critters are fed. Making hummingbird food. Need to find me something to eat. Might just make a slushie (I don't want to use up all my milk to make a smoothie, since it has to last ...)
I did get some gas, some meat, hay and the bunny greens. Should be enough greens until this Friday for them.

Mmm. I made this strawberry slushie. I used 1 tablespoon maple syrup for the sweetener, juice from ½ a lemon instead of citric acid, and added a banana.
Need to get load #3 into the wash ... and fill the hummingbird feeders and put them back out. Some pissed off, hungry hummers keep buzzing past the window in the TV room! haha!

1:45pm
I got the grow light put up!! Hope my ginger appreciates it and grows! My mom never did plant the herbs the other day, so I should get those up in the next few days and also the feverfew & skullcap that I won on Listia. So, I'll have quite a few little planters sitting under that light soon.
I really should get those hotpads sewn, but not in the mood today. So, I am going to take pictures of a few things that I hope to sell soon.

4:45pm
I got 2 sets of bowls listed on the local antique site on FaceBook. I don't know if I want to try to sell them on eBay because of the shipping cost. They are heavy ...

Set of 6 Anchor Hocking Fire King bowls. These are avocado green 8-ounce bowls. My mother said she got them out of Duz detergent before I was born (1963.)
Asking $25.00 for all.
Woodland, CA.
 Set of 3 white nesting mixing bowls by Lynn's Stoneware. My aunt got these in the late 1970s. Nice, heavy bowls.
Asking $40 for set.
Woodland, CA.
 6pm
I think we have taken a turn for the colder. Getting into the 30s at night. And, very cold wind right now when I took Nikky out. Supposed to be 20-30mph tomorrow.

I must get more things listed online tomorrow. Gotta make some money! But, I also have to cook some stuff. I'm making 2 gamebirds in the crockpot, some macaroons, and maybe something else.

9:15pm
Whew. Got everyone fed and in bed. And, did all of my exercises (100 jumps on the trampoline, 3 rolling squats, 10 counter push-ups and 10 seconds of reaching up to the top of the door jamb while standing on my tiptoes - just started doing that.)




No comments: