Friday, December 26, 2014

December 26, 2014

8:15am
It is cold out this morning. Just came in from foraging for the bunnies. I'll be going to the co-op in a little while to get more greens for them. Luckily, they like Bermuda grass! haha. But, they got some cleavers, dandelion, purslane, mallow and a few other plants, too.

11:30am
Got greens for the bunnies. Hopefully enough to last until Sunday. Finished the laundry. Shredded another bagful of paper. Organized one of my craft drawers. Now, finding more stuff to list online or cross-post to other sites.

1:15pm
Well, I got side-tracked a bit ... I made more eggshell grit for the doves. Now, I'm re-inforcing the frame of the big cork bulletin board that I had hanging in my bedroom (when my office was in there) and trying to get it hung where my office is now ...

Done. I mounted the cork board on the back of the tall-boy.
Those are two very vintage hotpads that I'm going to re-cover soon.
2pm
There is so much I want to do, but I don't want to do anything ... I know. Weird. 
Wow. My mom took down all the Christmas decorations without bugging me to do it! And, she packed them up and put them in her closet! I don't have to shove them back in the shed!

6pm
Well, I shredded 7 bagfuls of paper today. With what I shredded the past few days, that should last me quite a while for the hamsters. I also eliminated the pile of magazines and other paper I had stacked by the shredder. And, I cleaned out a drawer in my rolling cabinet and organized all my manuals (appliances, computer, etc. in one of my file drawers!) I've been wanting to do that for a long time. Also, shredded all the manuals from things we no longer have!

9pm
The bunnies & hamsters are very happy. They got their greens, and even snow peas.

No comments: