Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014

10:45am
Well, I have the second load of laundry in the washer; critters are fed; cleaned my bathroom; cleared the craft table so I can take pictures of things on it; but, still don't think I accomplished anything ... must get stuff listed! Ugh. Where to start!

2pm
Well, I got 12 books listed on eBay! That will do for today. I have more, but I have other things to do ...
Just made some chocolate chia pudding. It's in the fridge 'setting'. Three loads of laundry done and put away. Nikky being nuts over the hamsters and bunnies all day ...
Need to write a couple of letters and make about 10 postcards (PostCrossing ...) Just don't feel like it. So, I'm going to watch a couple of episodes of a gardening show I've been watching each day.

Did 200 jumps on my mini trampoline today and TWO rolling squats! Not sure what a rolling squat is? Ha! I made it up because I don't know what it's called! I squat every day, but I've never rolled into a squat. Check out this short vid from Daniel Vitalis:


I just started doing these a couple days ago. The first few were pretty lop-sided! haha!

5pm
Damn! How did it get to be 5:00 already!? Time for dinner.

7:45pm
Check out my eBay listings. My ID is quingem.

No comments: