Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1, 2015

7:30am
Another year is done and a new one begun ... eh. It's just another day, arbitrarily picked by someone in the past.

And, just like any other day, I have too much to do. The bunnies are not happy, as they only have hay for breakfast ... The co-op doesn't open until noon today, so will be going there later for their greens and a few other things.

It is below freezing this morning. 31°F right now. Brrr.

And, I woke up with a headache that wants to be a migraine. I'm overdosing on feverfew right now as I can't let it take hold. I have to go back to work tomorrow. Finally! I'm going to flush out my sinuses after I warm up a bit more. Just in case that's the problem.

I told my mom I'd get the fan up in her bedroom today ... :/

Still looking like both of the bunnies are girls, but they are still so tiny! They are 4½ weeks old.


You have everything needed for the extravagant journey that is your life. - Carlos Castaneda

I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something.― Neil Gaiman
2pm
Back from the Co-op. I was in luck! My mom's SS was already deposited. I was able to get gas and groceries. She was happy, except I didn't get her coffee ... can't win ... I did not go to the store that has it. Will do tomorrow when I get cat litter and pay the bills that I can. Several may be late, besides the two that I couldn't pay last month ... I'll catch up some day ... still don't have the bill from the park for our space rent. They are late and no one is in the office today ...

AND! I got an email from my farmer yesterday. He has milk again! Yay! So, will get two gallons tomorrow. Hope he has some eggs ...

Before I came home, I stopped at the park down the street (I did on Tues., too.) They have 2 small adult exercise areas. One has the pull-up bars and parallel bars, the other has a sit-up bench and balance beam. I am working on the balance beam and pull-up and parallel bars. I'm just hanging on the pull-up bar for now, until my shoulder muscles start getting stronger. But, the stretching is going to help. I am going to try to stop there every time I go out, since it is close by. Wish I'd found it sooner! When the weather warms up, I hope to start taking Nikky, too. There are some good walking paths.
Monarch
Flickr user Victoria Morrow | Avila Beach, California | View a larger image and leave a comment.

The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.
~ Henry Ward Beecher

No comments: