Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015

3:30pm
I am feeling lazy again ... I serviced one store this morning here in Woodland. I could have done 2 others in town, but I'll do them tomorrow morning. I started the day hunting for a way to print out that mailing label. I stopped at the Staples here and found they really are finally closing on 1/17 and their printing area is already closed down! (I'll be going back on Friday to deal with my glasses display in that store ...) So, I went to Davis to the Office Depot and was able to get it printed there. Stopped at the co-op for bunny greens (didn't get much, so back I'll go tomorrow!) I also stopped at a different park near the store I serviced to check out their Little Library. Was not impressed with it or the park. There are 2 or 3 more Little Librarys in town I will check out in the future, too. I will decide on one to donate books to on a regular basis after I've checked them all.

We got a note on the door yesterday stating that the water would be turned off in the mobile home park all day today (from 10-5) for some kind of repair ... Here it is, nearly 4 and the water is still on! I saw the plumbing trucks earlier, but don't know what they are doing. My mom filled up all kinds of jars with filtered drinking water this morning ... just in case! So, we have plenty of water!

I got an email that the satellite TV (dish) will be turned off on Wednesday if the bill isn't paid. I need to get my mom's TV ready for the antenna, etc. changeover. Fun.

6:30pm
I think this will work. I told my mom that there will be movies every night over dinner in the TV room. We watched Bell, Book & Candle tonight. We both love that movie. Tomorrow, I think will be Dracula with Bela Lugosi.

8pm
I'm really starting to lose interest in the internet as a whole ... I still love it for information gathering for crafts and swaps and some health articles ... but the rest, I am really burning out after all these years. I'd rather read or make puzzles like the old days ... So, you may start seeing less of my presence on here in the future ... I don't know for sure. I've already started cutting back on follows on the medias and will be cutting back more soon.


I read a book one day and my whole life was changed. - Orhan Pamuk

Plover on the Shore
Flickr user Beau Considine | North Beach of Brigantine, New Jersey | View a larger image and leave a comment.

You think you know someone by looking at his face but what can one face say about the thousand thoughts behind those eyes.
~ Marianne Wiggins



No comments: