Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 13, 2015

7pm
It's been a long day! I got 4 stores serviced (2 in Woodland and 2 in West Sacramento) and went to the co-op and feed store in Davis.
The day didn't start out too good ... the kitchen sink is clogged. And, still is. I didn't get home until 4, so I will have to work on it tomorrow at some point. I couldn't clear it this morning and tried again when I got home ...
I did get my mom's TV hooked up to the digital converter and antenna, so she is happy ... I'm going to hook the rabbit ears up to the digital TV tomorrow. But, we did watch a movie over dinner ... Dracula! Tomorrow will be Five Weeks in a Balloon!

I finished this puzzle last night. I'll be starting another tonight.

10pm
Not sure what I'm going to do, but really have to cut back on some stuff this month and next. The TracFone I use for work runs out of minutes tomorrow, so I'll have to start using my mom's freebie phone (which is crap.) 15-day notice on the PG&E again ... nearly $425 ... and the internet might get shut off, too. Fun times! :(

No comments: