Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 18, 2015

9:30am
Well, today is a little better ... still coughing some, and using a ton of handkerchiefs, along with a stuffy headache ... but, not nearly as bad as yesterday at this time when I couldn't breathe well. I'm making another turmeric drink right now. I really want to go to the craft circle this afternoon when I go get more bunny greens at the co-op. I want to take a quilling project to work on. I have it ready, just got to kill this infection! And, I think my fever broke.

12:30pm
It is a much better day today. Feeling better, too. I have 3 hours to decide if I can go to the craft circle. I have to go to the co-op regardless, for the bunny greens ... and, the feed store for hay ...

3pm
OK. Going to the craft circle. I feel a lot better. That funky turmeric drink I made yesterday and today really works! I'm not completely better, but don't feel I'm contagious now! hahaha! And, don't feel matricidal ... at the moment! :/

And, just for the heck of it, here are some pics I took earlier for a photo scavenger hunt in a swap group I am in.

1 - Something textured - This is the top of my glass cutting board that I use for crafts.
2 - Something you pull - The pull on the ceiling fan in my TV room.
3 - Something fluffy - This is Patty (on the right) and her 2 fluffy bunnies.
4 - Something many would consider to be obsolete - This is my ancient rabbit ears TV antenna. We've had it since I was a baby and it still works fine.
5 - Something diced - my mom cut up an onion to make with dinner later.
6 - Something that floats - my 2 elderly scissortail rasbora.
9:30pm
Craft circle was fun. I started my first quilling project! I'm going to add a few more things to it before it is done.
We watched an old movie from 1935 tonight:
After Office Hours with Clark Gable! It was good.

Off tomorrow due to the holiday. I hope to get some more things listed for sale/auction. And, work on the kitchen sink drain some more. I'll get it cleared, eventually ...
Now, to work on my jigsaw puzzle.

No comments: