Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19, 2015

3:45pm
I am finding that I really do need this blog, as boring as it is, to get my thoughts out there. I've spent today just kind of vegging ... although, once I line things up in my mind, I can see that I've actually done things, whether I wanted to do them or not ... and, I spent several hours trying to figure out a bus route or something that would fit my day tomorrow to get everything done that I need to do ... can't do it. I don't know how people can ... it takes so long to get from point A to point B, back to A and on to D, E, F and back to A ... I just can't see it for tomorrow ... I have to go to the co-op in Davis for bunny greens in the morning, which is a 20-minute trip, at most, 20 minutes in the store (if that) and 20 minutes back home - in the car. Nearly 3 hours round-trip in the bus! There is my morning gone. I have 2 stores to service tomorrow, here in Woodland. One has 7 projects that will take me about 6 hours and the other is across the street from that one and will take maybe 45 minutes. But, with the bus, add at least 90 minutes more. So, I wouldn't get home until at least 9pm ... BUT, we can only service our stores between 8am and 5pm! Soooo, I have to put some gas in my empty gas tank in the morning and most likely get charged an over-draft if it goes through before Thursday, when I get paid ... and, Ezra is out of the only food he will eat (raw ground beef pet blend that the co-op butchers make.) I would ride my eBike (it would cut a couple of hours from the bus-ride time,) but since I am recovering from this lung infection, I can't risk it in this cold weather. And, it would still be dark before I get home ...

6:45pm
Watched a fun movie tonight - Annie Oakley with Barbara Stanwyck!

8:30pm
I listed a few VHS tapes on eBay:
The Perfect Storm (VHS, 2000)
The Perfect Storm (VHS, 2000)
Tai-Pan (VHS, 1996)
Tai-Pan (VHS, 1996)
Tootsie (VHS, 1990)
Tootsie (VHS, 1990)
Face/Off - 1997 - Travolta/Cage
Face/Off - 1997 - Travolta/Cage
The Shawshank Redemption (VHS, 2001)
The Shawshank Redemption (VHS, 2001)
There are still some people in the world that have VCRs, right!? ;) I have 3 VCRs and 2 VCR/DVD combos that all work! haha! But, my mom is going through them and getting rid of the videos she doesn't like ... we have hundreds ... doesn't seem to matter if I like them ... I'll be listing more soon and cross-posting them on other sites ...

Time to feed the babies and put them to bed so I can work on my puzzle in peace.

No comments: