Friday, January 23, 2015

January 23, 2015

4:30pm
Today has gone fairly well, so far. I went to the co-op and got bunny greens and some raw beef pet food for Ezra. Then, off to 2 of my Davis stores to service them. And, then I stopped on my way home to air up all my tires (they were soooo low!!!) and to the park for some relaxing exercises. I even took off my shoes and socks! Felt so good! And, today I finally lifted my feet off the ground while hanging from the chin-up bar - just for a few seconds, but I did it!

And, when I got home, I fixed my printer/scanner!! First time in nearly 2 weeks I've been able to use the darn thing.

We are having salmon with fried potatoes for dinner. Maybe some fresh blueberries topped with mascarpone, too. And, raw milk, of course!

Tonight's dinner movie will be The Creature from the Black Lagoon! Last night, we watched Ah! Wilderness!

It's been so very foggy in the mornings, lately. Don't like ... much prefer rain!!

It'll keep you alive for another 10 years if you get yourself a laugh once a day: either provoke it, or look around in the wildest laboratory in the world, the public. - Jerry Lewis
8:15pm
Well, tomorrow will be a busy day with cage cleaning, messing with the kitchen drain (still!) and doing some extra socializing with the 2 bunnies and deciding if I will keep one of them. Hope to get pics of their daddy, Dakota, this weekend. Then, I'll be advertizing to sell one or both bunnies.

Dunes and Clouds
Flickr user Michael Renfrow | Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, Oregon | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Choose well. Your choice is brief, and yet endless.
~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments: