Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 24, 2015

Noon
I'm having my first smoothie in quite a few weeks. It has just been waaaay too cold! But, I was really in the mood for one today. It is soooo good. And, really thick and creamy. But, I'm also sitting in front of my little space heater! haha!

I'm listening to Daniel Vitalis' podcast episode #32. Good stuff, as always.

It took 1 hour and 45 minutes to clean cages this morning. And, I switched Kayla and Patty's cages and moved the 2 bunnies to their own cage. Kayla will be bred with Sheriff next week!! And, I need to sell at least one of the bunnies this week.

1:45pm
Just took these pics of the 2 doe bunnies - meet Connor and Parker! My mom named them soon after they were born ... before I'd even tried to check their gender. Connor will be sold - she is $30.00. Local pick-up only. We'll keep Parker. They are 8 weeks old today!
Connor
Connor.
They are piggies, not bunnies! haha!
Naturally-fed bunnies can eat greens without any sign of diarrhea. Pelleted foods are not required to raise a healthy rabbit. These bunnies have never even seen a pellet.
The cutie on the right is the one I hope to sell. I'll be keeping the one on the left. :)


No comments: