Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 25, 2015

11:30am
Oh, my! I think I just found my new crafting passion that I want to learn - needle felting! Just joined a couple of FB groups to learn more about it!

My mother moved her furniture around AGAIN! So, I had to move the TV, etc. AGAIN!

I finished another puzzle last night and now starting the third for the year.
This one is for sale, as it's a duplicate.
Still fighting with the kitchen drain ... I can't really do anything drastic with the pipes until my mom's SS comes and I can risk cracking some to get to the clog, which is down past the bend in the wall ... I will have to go under the house to get to it, most likely. Until then, I pour more stuff down and plunge ...

2:30pm
OMG! My mother is a whiny bitch ... You'd think she was 3 and wasn't getting her way! The TV messed up while I was outside foraging and now she's throwing a tantrum because I didn't come fix it when she called for me! I was outside foraging for the rabbits' dinner, how am I supposed to hear her!?

GAAAAAAAHHH!!!

3:15pm
Can't get into my work website to get my paperwork ready for tomorrow until 7pm! They are changing all of our entry forms, etc. for a new way of figuring our pay that includes mileage, etc. Still not sure if it is going to be a good thing because I think they are going to readjust some of the territories and I may lose stores. My manager says no, but I'm still unsure ... :/ Like I don't have enough things to worry about ...

9:15pm
Thank goodness. Everyone is fed and in bed, including my mom!
We watched House of Wax for our dinner movie tonight. Love Vincent Price.

No comments: