Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January 27, 2015

11:30am
I did it!! I wired a ceiling fan! That was NOT easy and my arms are still shaking from holding that thing up to screw it into the ceiling, etc.! But it all works!
So, now my mom's room has light and she can get rid of all the little lamps everywhere that don't really shed much light.

Now, to find something to eat before I go foraging for the bunnies.
Forest
Flickr user John Behrends | Opal Creek Wilderness Area, Oregon | View a larger image and leave a comment.

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
~ John Muir

There's enough new plant growth in the yard that I won't have to go to the co-op for bunny greens until Thursday. You'd think it was already spring!

12:45pm
I never did find anything I want to eat. So, I had raisins and some raw butter and raw honey. Just like yesterday ...

Going to work on my puzzle for a while.

7:15pm
We watched Frankenstein for our dinner movie tonight. We had ½ rotisserie chicken, fresh blueberries with mascarpone and raw milk. Yum.

Time to finish the puzzle and then find a new one to make!

8:15pm
Done with the puzzle! This is another duplicate that will be for sale. This is the third puzzle I've finished this month.
That is 3000 pieces I've put together this year!

No comments: