Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7, 2015

2pm
I haven't been in the mood to blog, but I made a couple of recipes today that I thought I'd share along with some of my other boring ramblings of the day!
I just finished making these yummy spiced pecans. You can find the recipe on page 123 of
B0094RZ28A 100 Easy Recipes In Jars
Bonnie Scott
So good! And, still warm!
The other recipe is Cacao Chia Seed Pudding. I've made a similar recipe before. Hope it turns out. I'll know tomorrow.

5:45pm
Free eBooks!
B00IB7FJ5K Minimalist: A Minimalism Guide for Decluttering Your Life and Living a Wonderfully Simple Lifestyle
Kelly Ann Callahan
B00DVQ53OI Animal Cracker
Andi Brown
B00KR3I7S2 The Ultimate Book of Quotations
Joseph Demakis

8pm
Back to work tomorrow. It's a looong day, as I have to go to the farm for milk before I service my stores and one of my stores is up in Arbuckle. And, I have to go to the co-op in Davis for bunny greens, too ...

9:30pm
I'm almost half-way done with the jigsaw puzzle I'm making. First one in YEARS (I'm going to ignore the time I tried to make this one a few months ago and my mom took over and finished it!!! Grrr.) I work on it about 20 minutes in the evening after I feed all the critters and put them to bed. I might finish it by Monday, but I'm in no hurry.

I'm going to watch a couple of episodes of Ark II before bed.

No comments: