Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8, 2015

3:30pm
You know, many people have trouble remembering to put the correct year on things when we start a new year. My problem ... I keep putting the wrong month and day! No problems, so far, putting the wrong year!

Well, I got most of my errands done today and serviced my store up in Arbuckle. But, I got lazy and didn't do my 3 Woodland stores. I'll do them tomorrow. I did get to the park before I came home, though! I did more hanging on the chin-up bar and the parallel bars. And, I spent a lot of time on the balance beam ... really want to work on that. I was going to get on the swings, but there were a lot of little ones using them today. The temps were nice ... in the 60s, so it was Toddler Central! Cute. And, lots of dogs out, too. I like that. I can't wait to start taking Nikky. I wish I'd known about this park before, but I really never looked into it until recently. It's literally in walking distance ... about 3 long blocks from home. About 1¼ miles.

6pm
Bummer. The Cacao Chia Seed Pudding that I made yesterday never thickened! I think the milk had too much colostrum and not enough cream ... But, it still tastes good!

Apparently, I am completely out of black ink in my printer ... it will not print at all because of this, even though I'm not out of colored ink. I can't get more ink until my darn oil check arrives! So, I'll have to save some of my project paper work to file and transfer to my tablet or my eReader to take with me to my stores ... :( I don't like doing that because of chance of theft ... ugh.


I read a book one day and my whole life was changed.
Orhan Pamuk

No comments: