Sunday, February 1, 2015

February 1, 2015

7:45am
Everybody is up and fed, critter-wise. So, they are happy. It's kind of cold (40°F) and a bit foggy this morning. Hope it warms up for this afternoon's walk! I need to find my little backpack, so I can take my water jugs and some handkerchiefs ... and, carry my moccasins if I decide to walk barefoot.

10am
I'm making this simple Butternut Squash Soup. I'll have some before I go on my walk at 2, and maybe after I get back from the craft circle tonight. It sure smells good!

11:15am
WooHoo! My friend, Liliana, found a radio station I could get to listen to John Barrowman's Magic radio show!!!! http://magic1054.rad.io/ He started it a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find anywhere to listen to it on a desktop. Wish I could find the previous episodes, though! It is fun and decent music choices. I'd love to download all the episodes to listen to again, too ...

12:15pm
I'm having some soup and a slice of PUC creamy cinnamon cheese for lunch. I found my backpack and put my phone, camera and eReader in it. Need to grab the hankies and fill up the water jugs and I'll be good to go. I'm leaving in about 90 minutes.

1:30pm
I decided to take my quilling kit to the craft circle again. I'm going to add some butterflies to the flower I made last time. I'm making a birthday card. It'll be finished out with ink stamping before I send it.

6:30pm
That was an interesting time away from home. The gal that started the walking group was nice. We walked about 2 miles, so it was a good workout. I might have a couple of blisters on my feet, but not bad. After the walk, I went on to the co-op and got greens for the bunnies and read for about 30 minutes before the other crafters arrived. I finished the card I was making and will be sending it out tomorrow. It turned out kind of cute. :)

10:15pm
Listened to Stephen Fry's Moab is my Washpot while I worked on my puzzle. I'm only on Part 2 ... there are 16 parts, so I may put it on a USB to listen to it in my car this week.
Starry Sky
Flickr user Andy Porter Photography | Diablo Lake Overlook, North Cascades Highway, Washington | View a larger image and leave a comment.

For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
~ Vincent Van Gogh

No comments: