Friday, February 13, 2015

February 13, 2015

4:45am
Can't sleep ...

I think I'm getting another migraine ... taking feverfew and willow bark ... I have a very busy day today. I have four stores I want to service today and when I get home I need to clean cages. I have a possible buyer for Connor, the bunny I have for sale, who is coming this evening.

Next week will be very busy. I have a new store set-up on Wed. up in Dunnigan and will finally be meeting my manager's boss. Plus, a lot more re-sets to do ...

I finished reading Rita Mae Brown's Sour Puss last night and started Puss 'n Cahoots. And, I'm listening to A Murder is Annouced by Agatha Christie, in the car.

6:45am
I just want to go back to bed ... ugh. But, it's almost time to get all the critters up and fed ...

8:15am
Feel awful. Damn head. Still gotta work, though. I am off Monday for the holiday, but the rest of next week is full, so can't put 3 today's stores off. The fourth can wait, though. So, I should be home by 2 and can get the cages cleaned.

This weekend I have 2 MeetUp groups. Tomorrow is a bike ride and Sunday is a walk. Also, Sunday is Craft Circle at the co-op in the afternoon.

6pm
Whew. It's been a very hectic day. My stores took longer than planned, of course! And, the traffic in Sacramento was awful coming home. Oh, and the co-op didn't have any greens this morning because they had to spend the morning cutting flowers for Valentine's Day! Luckily, I'm not completely out until tomorrow morning. Anyway, I got home at 5 and immediately started cleaning cages and just finished. The person interested in Connor is supposed to come at 7. So, I may have time to eat dinner!

8:15PM
I sold Connor! She is going to be a little boy's 4H bunny. She will also be a house bunny with several other house bunnies! The lady was really nice and we'll be emailing each other in the future. So, I'll be able to keep in touch with how she is doing. :) She'll be living in Sacramento and will continue with a similar real food diet. They forage for their other bunnies, too!! So cool to meet someone like-minded about raising rabbits!

Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality.― Les Brown

9:15pm
So glad I kicked that migraine this morning before it could take hold. It was a nice day.
Great White Egret
Flickr user Pam Sutton | Tempe, Arizona | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
~ Omar Khayyam

No comments: