Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16, 2015

8am
I am so sore and tired from crawling around under the house and then going on that long walk yesterday ... and coughing and runny nose ... ugh. But, gotta crawl under the house again in an hour ... I'm going to saw through the middle of the pipe and shove the hose in there both directions ... I WILL find that clog and push through it!

I hope I can get it done before noon ... I have so many other things I want to do today. I have some cards I need to make for swaps and want to get some more things listed for sale online. And, need to get some paperwork sorted for the week.
Bryce Canyon
Flickr user Stanley Zimny | Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah | View a larger image and leave a comment.

There is new life in the soil for every man. There is healing in the trees for tired minds and for our overburdened spirits, there is strength in the hills, if only we will lift up our eyes. Remember that nature is your great restorer.
~ Calvin Coolidge

10:15am
I did it!!! I finally repaired the clogged drain line after nearly a month! We have a free-flowing kitchen sink again! :)
My back and shoulders are killing me!

7:30pm
It's been a lazy day. Didn't do much other than packaging some sales to mail tomorrow and getting things together for work tomorrow. So tired, but have to wait until after I feed everyone at 8:30. So, I will have some chocolatté and work on my puzzle while I listen to more Agatha Christie audiobooks.

9pm
Big Boy and Little Girl's single baby is doing well. The others' haven't hatched theirs', yet.

No comments: