Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

3:15pm
It's been a busy day. I finally got my oil check, so when I went to the co-op for bunny greens I stopped at the bank and then to the co-op and spent half of it on groceries we needed. Came home and cleaned cages & vacuumed.

I'm listening to audiobooks on the Internet Archive. Right now, it's AA Milne's The Red House Mystery. He wrote more than just Winnie the Pooh stories!

I finished another puzzle last night, but there is a piece missing! I hate that! My mom says it was all there when she made it recently ... so, it's around here somewhere!

The single dove baby is doing really well. It's going to be a solid (strong) bird.

The other pair's clutch has not hatched, yet.

Cassia looks like she will burst any day. Hamster babies coming again soon!

Can't tell if Kayla is pregnant, yet. Bunny watch.




No comments: