Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 19, 2015

6:15pm
It's been very foggy today. A wet fog.

Listening to more audiobooks on the Internet Archive. It's so relaxing listening to these and able to do other things while doing so. Books I'd never have time to actually read.

I mentioned that a picture was taken the other day during the bike ride. It was finally put up on the MeetUp page, so I snagged it. It's the first pic I've had taken (other than a selfie a few years ago to show off a shirt I bought and the usual legal pics for driver's license, etc.) in more than 20 years! So, here it is:
Cindy, Emily, me and ... I can't remember her name!!! I'll fix this after our next ride! You can see part of my eBike in the foreground. That is NOT my tire, though! ;)
 Time for some chocolatté and puzzle-making!


No comments: