Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 2-3, 2015

2/2
7:30am
I'm trying to decide whether I want to go to work today. The main office in RI is closed again today due to another snowstorm ... I have 4 stores I had planned to service today ... they are all pretty easy with no special projects ...

8:45am
Well, decision made ... staying home and taking feverfew. Started getting inkling of a migraine wanting to start. Hope to kick it in the butt before it gets anywhere! :(

Just had to take the batteries from one of the smoke detectors and put in the recharger. Don't have any extras right now. Should be charged by tonight so I can put it back up. We have two others, so no worries.

10:30am
Listening to more of Stephen Fry's Moab is my Washpot and about to start working on my puzzle. Headache is still trying to push through. So, I've made a concoction to drink - hot water with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon turmeric and a pinch of black pepper. It's not bad!

2/3
9:30pm
Well, I had an abrupt end to the internet, yesterday. Lost it at about 1:30pm. But, It's back now! So, all's good!
Trying to get caught up on my emails and medias!

My migraine was really bad yesterday afternoon and last night, so it wasn't so bad that I couldn't surf the 'net. I rested most of the day. It finally went away completely around noon today. But, I had to work this morning with my manager. She told me to go home, but I finished the two stores we planned to do. By then, it was gone and I went on to pay bills, get my internet turned back on (!), and go to the co-op. I had lunch there and then went to the park before coming home.

My mom and I watched The Great Race for our dinner movie tonight. I've always loved that movie. Fun-packed!
Storm
Flickr user Seth GaleWyrick | Flathead Lake, Montana | View a larger image and leave a comment.

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

No comments: