Sunday, February 22, 2015

February 22, 2015

1:15pm
I had to bail on today's walk ... this cold wind has given me a horrible headache! It's been around 20mph all morning and hasn't let up, yet ... :( I've been out in my yard foraging for the bunnies and it is a cold wind, too.

I spent the morning listening to John Barrowman's radio show and starting a new puzzle. Moving the dvd player and digital antenna to the other side of my mom's room ... and, now she wants me to move the chain/cord for her ceiling fan (I don't want to drill more damn holes in the ceiling!!!) I'm listening to Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express, now.

Huh. Looks like I'm not the only one bailing on the walk today ... 2 more just dropped out.

4:30pm
I hate the taste of feverfew tincture ... but, if it kicks this wannabe migraine, I'll drink it! Damn wind and air pressure ... :/

I still have to go out and forage before it gets dark, for the bunnies' dinner.

And, I have to package up a couple of eBay sales to ship tomorrow.

6:45pm
Finally feeling a bit better. Foraged some greens before it got too dark. Lots of sweet allysum, cleavers, Bermuda grass, henbit, sorrel and a bit of dandelion.

8:15pm
I just finished making this little card for a swap. May be a little late for Valentine's Day this year, but the person can use it next year. The swap was actually for red & gold theme, but this is what I came up with.

No comments: