Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 28, 2015

8:45am
Bah! It's dreary and cold and I cancelled my bike ride. I just don't feel up to it today ... :(

11:30am
It has turned out to be a nice day ... I should have went on the bike ride ... :/ but, at least, the critters are all cleaned and fed. And, 2 of the oldest 'baby' doves (Dovelet and #1) have turned out to be male, so are headed to the freezer tomorrow. Doveling has been moved in with Palomar and, hopefully, is a girl. We shall see soon.
Kayla is not 'with bunny', sadly. So, she and Sheriff will be bred again tomorrow. Will be a busy day tomorrow! I have the weekly walk in the afternoon and then craft circle in the evening ...

Now, for a smoothie! Oh, yum! This is what I made so I could use up the buttermilk (my mom won't drink it!): Blueberry & Banana Buttermilk Smoothie I don't use agave, so I subbed coconut nectar.

1:45pm
Just started a double batch of bone broth. We're almost out! Can't have that! Should be done by Tuesday.

10:30pm
Damn. Where has the time gone today!?
I must go to bed! :(


May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. -
Edward Abbey
Flowers
Flickr user Ed Suominen | Kalalau Valley, Kokee State Park, Kauai | View a larger image and leave a comment.

As you go through life, you've got to see the valleys as well as the peaks.
~ Neil Young

No comments: