Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 4, 2015

1:45pm
Rearranged all the critter cages and they all got playtime out of their cages and also some outside time on the deck for 5 of the rabbits.

Now, I'm still messing with the kitchen drain ... I will conquer this damn thing. But, it may not be today. Damn garden hose sprung a leak, so need to get a new hose tomorrow! But, I finally got the drain outlet plug off and put some baking soda/vinegar down that part of the drain. So, some progress, maybe.

Still trying to catch up with medias and mails from my internet down time yesterday ...

On the wind in February
Snowflakes float still,
Half-inclined to turn to rain,
Nipping, dripping, chill.
–Christina Rossetti (1830–94)
Cayucos, California
Flickr user Fred Moore | Cayucos, California | View a larger image and leave a comment.

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society where none intrudes,
By the deep Sea, and music in its roar:
I love not Man the less, but Nature more,
From these our interviews, in which I steal
From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

~ George Gordon Byron

6pm
Whew! Finally sorted through all the emails and answered a few. Got some sales and swaps and a very late birthday present packaged to mail tomorrow. Now, for dinner and a movie - The Wolf Man

7:15pm
I'm going to work on my puzzle for a while before the new Criminal Minds episode starts.

No comments: