Saturday, February 7, 2015

February 7, 2015

1:30pm
Fighting with the kitchen drain ... still ... someday, I will conquer it. Today, I have been soaked and so has the floor ... resorting to more poison right now and need to open the door with the stench of it.

That's better. The rain has let up for a while, but I still don't want to crawl under the house and start tearing pipes apart under there ... :/

At least the cages are clean and the critters are fed and happy. I went to the co-op already and got a few greens. They only had enough to fill one bucket again (3 days in a row ...) ... so, I'll have to go again tomorrow.

Supposed to rain more tomorrow.

5:15pm
Still have not conquered the drain problem! But, I will!!!
Sucks that the rain didn't continue. I could've gone on that bike ride today! But, the group leader cancelled it. We shall see if the walk tomorrow gets cancelled.

Tonight's dinner movie is Hatari!
Bird and Baby
Flickr user Michael Libbe Photography | Seminole County, Florida | View a larger image and leave a comment.

The horizon leans forward,
Offering you space to place new steps of change.

~ Maya Angelou

No comments: