Sunday, February 8, 2015

February 8, 2015

8am
It's raining! Yay!

2:30pm
The MeetUp walk was cancelled for today. Pouring rain. So, I rebuilt one of my mom's little bookcases that was falling apart. I braced the frame with brackets.
Last night, I finished another puzzle.
 And, Sheriff and Kayla had their first date. It did not go well. I think she over-whelmed him with her energy and acrobatics! hahaha! He got a hold of her head, once! ;) Will try again later tonight. It may take a few times, since he is nearly 2 (she is 9 months) and it's the first time for both.
Kayla is bigger than she looks in this picture.
I'm having colostrum. Yum.

And, I have a bunch of VHS tapes on eBay! They really do sell on there. I've sold 3 in the past week, so adding more. I also have a bunch I am taking to the thrift store that I doubt will sell on eBay (they were promotional screeners I got years ago when I worked at a media distributor.)


Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result. - Winston Churchill

8:30pm
We watched another episode of Sherlock Holmes from the '50s with dinner tonight. We watched the first episode the other day.

Sheriff is getting closer to figuring things out with Kayla. He got a hold of her head three times! hahaha! Maybe tomorrow he'll get the right end! ;)

No comments: