Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10, 2015

12:30pm
Lazy day! I only serviced one store in Sacramento. Then, stopped at the park near me before coming home.  Took a couple of pics at the park. A robin! And, part of my primal gym. I love practicing on the balance beam! I use the step structure occasionally. I have not tried the sit-up bench, yet.
Yes, there really is a robin there ... sitting on the curb. I took this while sitting on a swing, before I started swinging. :)

I finished this puzzle last night. It seemed to take forever ... I didn't have much time to work on it each day, so it took longer than usual.
And, I just found this pic on my phone. I can't remember when I took it! Last year, I think ... This is one of the cows I get raw milk from, not long after she calved. She looks skinny due to that, but soon fattened back up. Ah, just checked the photo properties. I took it last April 14! She is a Jersey cross.
6:46pm
I hate Dish Satellite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: