Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 11, 2015

6:30am
It's raining! Yay! I'm not going anywhere today. Just going to clean cages and hopefully get one pair of moccasins repaired.

12:30pm
The rain stopped, of course.
I got the cages cleaned and the critters fed.
I just made me a creamy chocolate strawberry creamshake. Yum.
Check out the cream cubes I made the other day in 3 ice cube trays. I finally remembered to take them out of the trays so they could be stored in jars in the freezer. 100% raw cream. Ready-to-use.
Nikky had fun licking the trays and eating the one cube I dropped on the floor. Good treat for her.

1:30pm
I didn't make it to the plant walk I had planned on going to at noon at the UCD Arboretum ... no gas and didn't have time to catch the bus after I cleaned cages ... Maybe next month. And, I'm not going to make it to the Bike Garage ... but, I did find the info on how to tighten the spokes myself ... YouTube can be helpful, sometimes! I can use a regular little wrench or pliers that I have, but I'd like to find the little spoke wrench they showed in the video. I will do that next weekend, since I won't be going on the ride on Saturday. I am going to a small animal sale in Orangevale. Taking the 2 extra male doves and the 4 younger doves. Plus, some cages and other supplies that I don't need. Hope I can sell them all!

Just made some windshield washer fluid and filled up my reservoir in the car. Quick, simple, easy. And, cheap! ;)

7:30pm
Gah! I haven't accomplished anything this afternoon. Just been making my puzzle! hahaha. I did get my paperwork ready for tomorrow. And, pulled most of the critter supplies out that I want to take on Saturday. Didn't work on moccasins again ... Maybe I will take them to craft circle on Sunday.

Sometimes, I wish I had real friends ... but, then, I think, why bother ... my imaginary ones are more real ...

No comments: