Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 18, 2015

7:30am
Another cleaning day. First load of laundry is started ...

I finished another puzzle on Thursday.
Started another one yesterday.

12:45pm
Whew. Busy morning. I got all the critters cleaned and fed pretty quickly this morning. Vacuumed their room; 3 loads of laundry done and 2 more to go; cleaned the laundryroom and bathroom floors and shook out all the rugs; cleaned the kitchen compost bin (yuck); took the jars and egg basket out to the car for the trip to the farm tomorrow; straightened out the trunk; shredded some magazines; ... always so much to get done. I also made a gift for a friend in my SG group:
It's been months since I made any graphics! Really need to get back into it ... need to update my shop, that's for sure ... some day.
But, now, I am resting and having some cold chocolatté tea in milk. Mmmmm.

Trying to decide whether I should start putting things in my old Etsy shop again. I haven't used it in years ... I really need to sell more stuff, though ...

2:45pm
Just finished listening to this interview with Lauren Singer of Trash is for Tossers. Good stuff.

6:45pm
I just took apart the frame to the dove flight I was going to make. Changed my mind ... going to make a bunch of 'baby gates' that I have needed for a long time for Nikky. And, the rabbits. Plus, making a portable fence for the rabbits when they are outside ... similar to this: PVC Dog Gate
Mt. Shasta
Flickr user Alice Cahill | Mount Shasta, California | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Your feet will bring you where your heart is.
~ Irish Proverb

8:45pm
The bunnies are 6 days old. All six are still active and healthy. Thriving! Tomorrow, they'll be getting a new box and fresh bedding.


No comments: