Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20, 2015

7:30am
Sad. One of the bunnies died. One of the silvered blacks. He was the runt. :( But, the other five are doing well.
The biggest Harlequin was trying to eat hay right before I took the picture!
Have a long work day today. I hope to get 3-5 stores done. We'll see how it goes!

2pm
Home a little earlier than I expected. I got two stores done ... I smashed my thumb on the storage drawer on one of my displays ... I'm being a big baby. But, it still hurts like hell after an hour ... just took some willow bark. Might ice it later, too. But, gotta do my paperwork.
I stopped at the Wave Broadband office this morning and the special for the cable TV is $10 a month for 12 months since it will be 'bundled' with my internet. So, I'll be going under the house tomorrow afternoon and checking all the cables under there and also take down the dish. Then, I will stop at their office and have them turn the cable back on.

In the morning, I will be going on my group bike ride.
Bird
Flickr user Eileen Fonferko/ Marshfield Photography | Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve, Fort Myers, Florida | View a larger image and leave a comment.

In life, as in art, the beautiful moves in curves.
~ Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

4:45pm
Well, just found out that today's eclipse was only visible in Europe ... bummer. But seeing some cool shots of it from this morning.

Just updated all my info on Etsy. Hope to start putting some vintage stuff on there soon. I haven't sold anything on there in several years! It sure has changed!

No comments: