Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15, 2015

9:30pm
It's been a long and very windy day. I had planned on FINALLY finishing the painting that I didn't finish on the eave trim last year! But, there was no way I was getting on the ladder and then the roof with 35mph gusts ... no way. Not today ... So, I didn't. Some day I will finish painting the house!

But, after I finished cleaning cages and letting the bunnies run around the house, I finally finished sewing a pair of hot pads for a swap. They turned out alright, I guess.
And, I finished another puzzle. This one was a favorite when I was a kid. It was water damaged years ago, so I found an identical one on eBay!
I also made lemon juice ice cubes (cut a bagful of organic lemons and juiced them to fill an ice cube tray.) I love adding them to water with a touch of honey or maple syrup.

And, I made Roasted Garlic to go with our dinner of turkey breast cutlets and strawberries & cream. Mmmmm.

I also went to the PO to mail my Deathcare Penalty to the IRS, so it would be postmarked in time. :(

Today is Ezra P. Standish-kitty's 4th birthday. Such a handsome green-eyed little devil. ;) I just woke him up to take these pics! First without flash and then with flash. He was not amused. :)







No comments: