Friday, April 17, 2015

April 17, 2015

6:45pm
I was up knitting until 11:30pm last night so that I could mail the knitted dishcloth swap on time today! For my first try, I guess it turned out alright ...
I like the way the variegated yarn made a design in it. I still have to work on my cast on edge being too loose.

I am so annoyed that my oil check is very late this month. It rarely comes later than the 13th ... I need that check! I will have to call the company Monday if it doesn't show up tomorrow ... :(

I rode my ebike to the post office to get that swap mailed and then stopped at the cable office and scheduled them to come out on Wednesday to hook the cable TV back up. I am just not up to crawling under the house this week ... I am just so sick of my mom complaining about the TV. She can't get more than one channel with the antenna ... nag, nag, nag ...

8pm
Well, tomorrow is going to be a real test for me. The bike group is riding to the Davis Farmer's Market. It is a 25-mile round trip and I'll be pulling my cart. I am still tempted to cancel because my hip has been acting up all week ... but, I really want to go. I need to check the charge on my ebike batteries and phone & camera batteries before I go to bed and air up the tires on the ebike and the cart.

Alaska
Flickr user Loren R. Miller Photography | Tracy Arm Fjord, Juneau, Alaska | View a larger image and leave a comment.

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them -- that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
~ Lao Tzu





No comments: