Sunday, April 19, 2015

April 19, 2015

Noon
Migraine day ... won't be going on my walk or to the craft circle this afternoon ... just finished cleaning the rabbit cages. Moved Sheriff back to his cage and Kayla & the bunnies back to the big playpen now that they are too big to crawl through the bars. They were ready for a bigger room!
The bunnies are 5 1/2 weeks old.
Little piggies already finished their lunch!

My mom is working on my last nerve today ...

2pm
I found a really good old radio series on the Internet Archive - Bold Venture with Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall. I didn't remember they had done a radio series!

Just took my last willow bark capsule! I still have my feverfew drops, though. I will end this migraine!

3pm
I took these pictures for a fitness photo swap - the theme is 'jump'.
6:45pm
This migraine is a tough one. The heat isn't helping and the damn noisy neighbors and their fumigating BBQ fluid is not helping, either. I had to close up the house and it's 91° in here (83° outside ...) I'm going in my room with my laptop and get it updated. It's cooler in there. I have a fan on the rabbits and doves.

7:30pm
In  my room and updating this old laptop. I forgot how slow it is compared to the desktop! Now to see if I can get those radio shows to play on this.

No comments: