Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015

8:30am
My stomach hurts from all the stress I had yesterday ... My mom vs. Ezra ... alllll day. Can't take much more ...

And, now, she is complaining that she has no clothes that fit ... Every time I ask her if she wants to go shopping, she says no. So, what does she expect. For it to magically appear! Gah!

So, I just pulled the last of Jeanne's nice clothes that I was going to sell for her to try on. And, she's mumbling that they probably won't fit ....................................

4:15pm
Parker was playing with her towel and had it draped over her head, but by the time I got my camera, she just laid down. Still so cute.
6:45pm
Having a yummy drink. Water with lemon juice ice cubes and frozen strawberries. Mmm.

7:15pm
I am just too hot to do anything right now. It's an oven in here, as usual ... So, I have the fan on the critters and I'm sitting here with one of my ice packs. I really need to get some sewing done, but that would mean turning on lights, too. And, it's just too hot. It's still 90°F. outside, but hotter in here ...

No comments: