Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 30, 2015

6pm
Whew. It is toooo hot. It got to 92°F today. But, I got everything done that I had planned, for once! Only thing left is to make lemon juice ice cubes.
The bunnies are 7 weeks old today. This weekend, I'll be putting an ad on Craigslist. Next Saturday (5/9,) they will be going to the small animal sale in Orangevale. Those that don't sell by 12-15 weeks old will be eaten. Patty and Robin will be bred this weekend.
I pulled some weeds at the farm when I bought milk & eggs, and Kayla wanted the whole boxful to herself!
8:15pm
I got in an hour of reading outside. It is cooler out there than in here!

Oh, I bought this puzzle at Michael's on sale today. I bought my mom a latch hook kit of a blue butterfly, too - 40% off coupon!
I can't wait to make this, but I need to finish the one I'm already working on!
It's down to 77°F outside, but it's still 91°F inside ... ugh.
I've got my very cold raw chocolate milk, my ice pack and am now going to my room to read. It's cooler in there ...

No comments: