Sunday, April 5, 2015

April 5, 2015

11:45am
We just had a little rainshower. Might be all we get ... hoped it would rain more.

Not sure I want to go on my weekly walk ... still have a niggling headache. Just added some feverfew to my water.

And, I need to figure out what craft I want to take to the craft circle this afternoon! Always the last minute! I really want to start on some plastic canvas crafts, but don't have the right yarns for it, yet.

Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.― Mahatma Gandhi

The greatest danger to our future is apathy. - Jane Goodall

12:45pm
Just bailed on my weekly walk ... :( Still raining - yay! But, my head still feels 'off'. Not sure I will go to the craft circle, either. But, I still have to go to the co-op and get greens for the bunnies. They had carrots and apples this morning with their hay ... can't have that again today. Too many sweets, especially for the babies. Don't want poopy problems.

Oooh. Loving the sound of the rain on my carport roof! Really coming down, now!

4:30pm
I went to the co-op for bunny greens and came back home. Head is still achy. Right above my eyes. Grrr.

8pm
I got up an hour late this morning - 8am
I've felt 'off' all day and don't feel I've accomplished anything ... except working on my puzzle ... :/ And, drinking homemade strawberry kombucha! Oh, so gooooood.

And, I'm very sad about my dear friend, Velda, losing the love of her life today. RIP Rocco Nunno. You will be missed, but also remembered.

9pm
All the critters are fed and in bed ... except Patty, who had to roam around for 30 minutes! I caught her with the flash as she was getting in her room!

No comments: