Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015

7:30am
I'm still sticking with the 30x30 challenge. I'll be going to the park again after work, so will do this.


I just listed the bunnies on Craigslist: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pet/5019756154.html
Hopefully, I'll get some sewing started when I get home today. I need to get a couple of panel gates made, so I can stop using the exercise pen as a gate to keep Nikky out of the critter room when I'm not home. I want to get that painted and set up outside for the rabbits to get outside time this summer. This is the gates I am making: http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2010/05/tool-time-tuesdaypvc-time-again.html I have everything I need, just need to put it together.

8:45am
I need to screencap The Return of the Killer Tomatoes this week for the Anthony Starke group I am in. Mostly one scene section of the movie. ;)

3:45pm
I hate banks. I wish I didn't have to use one at all. But, since my mom's SS and my pay have to have direct deposit, I can't do without. :( Banks suck. And, they suck all your extra money ...

6:30pm
I made this flyer for the girl bunnies.
I stopped at GoodWill again! Found another unopened puzzle and 2 fabric pillow patterns I'm going to make to sell. I used to make a lot of those years ago. They are so easy to do. Just need to find the embellishments I want to add.
There are enough panels to make fronts for 8 pillows! I would use other matching fabric I have for the backs.

9:15pm
I've been waiting for this plant to bloom! It finally started blooming last night. It is the Evening Primrose. We actually had several HUNDRED growing this year from a single plant last year. But, my mom pulled them all up! I was so mad. At least she left this one. The hummingbirds love it! I plucked 3 flowers this morning that had bloomed last night and have started pressing them. There are more blooming tonight. It really is a night-blooming plant, thus the name. This is a native species. I am trying to grow all native plants to this area ... but, my mother keeps getting other stuff ... very frustrating.

No comments: