Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 14, 2015

8am
I am so screwed this week ... my whole paycheck got eaten by overdraft fees ... one little mistake snowballed ... have to go to the bank and see if they will reverse any of them ... :( no milk, no groceries, no gas ... luckily, I have enough of everything except gas to last until next payday ... I have my ebike and bus pass, if necessary. But, it is so upsetting!!!
Ocean and Trail --
Flickr user Ken Bondy | Point Buchon Trail -- south of MontaƱa de Oro State Park -- near Los Osos, California | View a larger image and leave a comment.

The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast, and you miss all you are traveling for.
~ Louis L'Amour

9:30pm
I hate banks. Really. I have $5 to last until next Thursday ... :(

But, I love my farmer! She gave me a gallon of milk! I went this morning to pick up a dozen eggs for Teresa (I didn't need any this week, luckily!) and mentioned I was having a crappy week and couldn't get any milk this week. So, she just poured a gallon in a jar for me. I'm going to offer to pay for it next week when I get my usual 3 gallons, though.

No comments: