Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26, 2015

6:30pm
So, now ... my mom is begging me not to get rid of Ezra! She constantly threatens to kill him, cusses at him, throws him out of her room and slams the door, tells me to get rid of the damn thing ... and, now, wants to keep him. 'He's one of your babies ...' Yeah, I told her that quite a few months ago when her threats were starting to get over-the-top ... I told her that if they were human kids, she wouldn't be threatening them and wanting them gone because she was upset with them. The critters are the only kids I'll ever have or ever wanted ... She has known this for over 30 years, really. But, now, she remembers something I yelled at her a couple months ago ... gah! I've been putting up with this shit for 52 years! And, no, she isn't bi-polar, manic-depressive or have Alzheimers. She's just manipulative ... She's been like this my whole life ... Now, it's 'oh, feel sorry for me. The cat doesn't like me. He scratches, he bites.' ... Of course, he does! He's defending himself against someone who hates him! If it was legal, I'd bite and scratch, too! Or, more ...

:(

And, I thought someone was going to come and buy the shop-vac, but - no show ...

I did get a great swap in the mail. A whole BUNCH of fabric! And, they are all great designs (two actually match fabric I already have!) and will definitely be used on upcoming crafty projects!

8:15pm
I hate roller coasters ... my life ...

Check engine light came on again on the car today ...

One of Little Boy and Squabbie's chicks died yesterday. And, both of Big Boy & Little Girl's eggs were no good ...

9pm
Tomorrow has to be better ...


No comments: