Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May 27, 2015

11:45am
Surprisingly, it's a better day, so far. Other than my back killing me ... I got the cages cleaned and moved around. Moved the hamsters' cabinets, too. The beginning of my rare furniture-moving effort. I want to move part of my office and open up my crafting area so I can start getting more crafts done. It's so hard to get to everything right now. I can't even really open the drawers of the 2 dressers that are full of yarn. I want to move all the book shelves that are against the wall to the edge of where the rabbit cages start and make a wall with them. That will separate the crafting area from the critters. After I rest and finish my smoothie, I might move a couple of smaller shelves and the tallboy. Depends on if my mom will help and how my back feels ...

Oh, I put a nest box in Patty's cage. She is due in 8 days - June 4. Getting her used to it and letting her play with it. This weekend, I'll be moving rabbits around. Kayla's 2 girls will go in their own cage. Then, Kayla will move into Patty's cage and Patty will move into Robin's cage and Robin will move into the playpen! haha! It does make sense. Really! The only one not moving is Sheriff! But, mainly doing all that because Patty has to be in a cage with the bars and floor grill close enough that the newborn bunnies can't fall out!
All the bookshelves in the pic above this one will go in the area in the middle of this pic.
These shelves (there are two small shelves stacked) will go behind the door by the hamsters.
The tallboy will replace the stacked shelves and my printer table will move where this is.
Hopefully, I'll be able to get most of this done next week. That's the plan, anyway ...

12:45pm
Our little yard is getting so crowded ...
Can you spot Nikky?
1:30pm
Got the stacked shelves moved! Can't do any more. My back won't let me.
Woke up this morning with a terrific urge to lie in bed all day and read. - Raymond Carver

No comments: