Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 14, 2015

2:45pm
This day seems to be dragging, but that's alright. The stupid carbon monoxide alarm kept beeping because the battery was dying. I woke up at 4 am and it took me awhile to realize what it was and where it was coming from ... finally fell back to sleep after 6 and woke up late - 7:30am. But, the critters are done and I moved the tallboy dresser. It really opened up my office space nicely where I put it. And, it no longer blocks the air vent in the ceiling, so I can feel the A/C!
Here's some bunny pics. Turns out the first two are agouti and white! The other 2 are black and white, like mama.
The agouti coloring is showing up on the hind leg.
Agouti is really showing well on this one.
I was hoping at least one of them would be chocolate, like Robin ... oh, well. These will still be pretty babies.

I made a cute little banana-themed dotee doll for a Swap-bot swap yesterday.

And, I'm crazy, but I started a FaceBook group! It's for my sales, mostly ... My two best friends joined and I hope more do, too! We'll see ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/QuinGemsCreations/

8pm
I finished another puzzle! I've been doing this one far too long. I hadn't worked on it every day, as I'd wanted to. So, it took longer to finish ...


No comments: